Monday, March 21, 2022

    Hello, my name is Abigail Gibb. I am originally from Wilmington, North Carolina but currently attend school at High Point University where I am studying social media and digital communications. I enjoy learning new things in and out of the classroom which allows me to put my focus on the material and work at hand during the school week. Outside of class I enjoy seeing friends and taking part in my sorority. I hope to get more involved with campus organizations to gain a better connection with the community around me as well as find new hobbies. By focusing on my work and building connections I am hoping to get a job or internship after graduation that allows me to take what I have learned here at High Point University and make it something great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment